11/06/2018

"You should do something"


This is how I started my blog. Mr. C told me I should do something. In encouraging, supportive way. Not in the "you never do anything" way. I am a mom to two month old Baby James, I have something to do. But to do something for myself.  And then I got it last Sunday morning. I should do something. I should write a blog. So here I am, doing something. But first let me introduce these two to you:

                                                                        Mr. C and Baby James
Picture is taken few weeks back on our first family picnic at the beach

We are a family of three living in Mallorca. Mr. C is from here but half Swedish. I am Finnish and moved here last October. Mr. C came to pick me up from Finland, I call it real love.

Packed the car and drove from Finland to Mallorca. Took five days. Four days more what it took him to drive alone from Mallorca to Finland...


And here, this is me. 

I met Mr. C first time in 2013 when I came to work in Mallorca. I felt in love with the island right away (with Mr. C bit later). So it is a dream come true that I am now able to live here permanently. I was already pregnant when I moved here in October and since then I have stayed home. And this is what worried Mr. C, that I would get bored here. Many times he said to me you should do something, many times I asked like what? And many times he asked me don't you want to do something and again I said like what? And then suddenly I got this idea. To have a blog about our family. 

Welcome to follow our life!


No comments:

Post a Comment