26/06/2018

Mr. Housewife

The perfect housewife. Mr. C.
Yesterday he was working all day and got home around seven in the evening. Instead of falling a sleep on the couch, he does that sometimes, or did more likely. But apparently my reaction to that habit has made him scared of falling asleep...

I guess I can't see if he is sleeping 
So instead of taking this relaxed pose he started his evening by giving a bath to Baby James. After bath, while I was feeding Baby James, Mr. C started to prepare dinner for us. When Baby J felt asleep Mr. C put him in the bed.


When Baby J went to bed I relaxed watching football and scratching my balls  belly on the couch while Mr. C finished the dinner. While making the table he looked at the balcony and said to me 'oh, you managed to put the carpet to try'. Yes, dear I did. But now you are standing in front of the tv and I'm watching football. During the weekend he washed all the carpets we have.

Look at those legs taking the clean carpet in
This morning i got up and he was doing the dishes and coffee was already made. What can I say, Well done Mr. Housewife, well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment