25/06/2018

Short drive in Alcudia

Alcudia, where my love to Mallorca flared with flames. Where I first met Mr. C. Where I got to know one of my best friend. How could it not have a special meaning for me.
And so our family went to Alcudia on Friday. Mr. C had business lunch and took Baby James with him. You need to teach them young, right? Me, I went to have lunch with my friend. She knew this lovely restaurant hidden behind the walls in old town.



Cafe Restaurant Sa Mossegada

Lunch dates were not the only reason we went to Alcudia.  Mr. C's family lives there and as it was midsummer (and my name day) we also had family dinner.

Baby James surrounded with the women of his life
And I drove a car for the first time here. Just from one house to another. Took about seven minutes. Two for anyone else. Maybe could have been faster by walking. But Mr. C said I did good, streets are wider there and I only met one car. Did I? I asked. You should have seen Mr. C's face. Of course I saw that car....
Baby James was not impressed by my driving
It was sunset when we head home. Mr. C driving this time. If it was me, I think we would still be on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment