20/06/2018

Hot like a hot dog

We are on a diet. Me and Mr. C. Baby James is in perfect shape. Mr. C thinks I have shrunk his shirts (as I do the laundry). And me, I have been on a diet about 15 years. Yet I'm just getting bigger and bigger. How is that possible? Yes, one reason is I was pregnant just moment ago.

The perfect size
Being pregnant was such a good excuse to, basically, everything. Especially to the size I was. Suddenly it was taken away from me and whats my excuse now. I just had a baby. Yes thats a good one too. But how long can I use that?

I felt like a balloon right away I got pregnant. Any jeans were impossible to wear. Everything was uncomfortable and too tight. Elastic waistband became my best friend. And it was ok, I was pregnant.

The balloon size
At the end of October friend of mine asked me to go to Valencia with her for few days. Nice city, yeah until you go to the elevator. In came two men. I don't remember what happened. The doors didn't close or something. But the other man in the elevator told to all of us in the elevator that me and his friend were too fat. Yes, a stranger told me that I was too fat to the elevator. I got so shocked I didn't know what to say. I had to wait till I got out of the elevator and asked my friend if I understood right. I did. But stranger man, I was not fat, I was pregnant!

Too fat to an elevator. Peace. 
To answer my own question how is it possible. I like food and eating too much. So much that I was advertising hot dogs on my shirt today.


Diet starts next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment