20/09/2018

Normal day with Baby

The typical day...

I wake up around nine. Sunshines gently touching my face. I can still keep the window little bit open so the air is nice and fresh. Baby James is still asleep and I need to wake him up. Mr. C has already left to work.

I get up and wash my face and change the clothes and head to the gym. Or as the weather is nice I normally go for a little run. For an hour or so. Baby James is laughing in the push chair.

After that I eat breakfast, some fruit, berries and nuts. And I make myself a nice cup of coffee. I like to enjoy it out at the patio. Baby James has already eaten milk while I was running and he eats little bit fruit with me. While I enjoy my coffee, he usually plays nicely on the floor.
After breakfast I sing and dance with Baby James. He really likes that and I feel we are really bonding.

After play time I make (peel, boil and smash) some lunch for J and he goes for a nap. He does it nicely him self. I just put him in the bed and he falls asleep.
When Baby James is sleeping I have time to eat lunch. And do laundry and cleaning and so on. After few hours he wakes up and we do some art activities or go out again.

Five o'clock comes Mr. C home and its all quality family time.
Eight o'clock its time to bath. We eat all dinner together. I take Baby James to bed, sing a song and he sleeps till the morning.

Now we have few hours we can enjoy together with Mr. C. Maybe class of wine and conversation of life an future.




...Same time in real life

I wake up somewhere between two and four first time to feed J. Then he wakes up between five and six. Its dark out side and no fresh air. Baby James really thinks this is the time to wake up. Its only the time to open the window.

I don't go to the gym. I don't go out for a run. Its too hot and I am in no shape for that. And J doesn't enjoy the push chair.

I eat breakfast but not that healthy (even I have all I need for that). Anytime I want to enjoy coffee J wakes up or is just not in the mood. Somehow he senses that there is a hot cup of coffee near by.

Singing and dancing and everything to do with jumping is something J really enjoys. But mamis arms can only last this craziness for a while.

To eat and to sleep naps.. I think I am always one step behind. He has got too tired to eat good. So it is a total mess. Yesterday he was awake the whole day. Didn't take a tiny little nap after two o'clock. Did I already mention that I never have clean clothes for more than five minutes of time?

Mr. C is not home by five. He works much longer hours. But in the afternoons I try to go out a bit with J.

And its true that eight o'clock starts bath. Baby James is already training for his first swim from Mallorca to Menorca. He keeps kicking so much the whole bathroom is sinking. By nine J is in the bed. Sometimes falls asleep easily, sometimes needs little convincing.

And now, its time for me and Mr. C to eat dinner together. Maybe not too much conversations of life but at least we (I) have made a rule that there is no tv when we eat.
To the bed between eleven and twelve. And then it all begins from the start.





No comments:

Post a Comment