16/09/2018

Weekend came and weekend went

Plans for next week? None. So lets take a look back to the weekend. Me and Baby James started the weekend making an excursion to the beach right next to us. I have been spending so much time inside its making me crazy. It is still very hot here and my dear Baby J usually don't enjoy being in the push chair. I guess its because the heat. So also going out with him is making me crazy. Tiny crazy problem there.

So Friday to get some air and just to do something with J, I put him in the baby carrier and went to the beach. And how did he enjoy this little trip! I can't carry him around for hours but little walks like this we will do more. 


Friday night was date night. Mr. C took me out for sushi. Pizza Friday was moved to Saturday. 
For dessert we usually go to a ice cream bar. I always order like I never had ice cream before. And I have had. Believe me. Its also possible that after I have eaten my Nutella/Mars/Kinder/Baileys ice cream I will finish Mr. Cs ice cream.

Saturday. Went basically by trying to fix Facebook page for the blog. For some reason Baby James didn't like the idea and was protesting a lot. And my computer skills didn't help. But page is now done. 

Sunday my friend had invited us to see football game. It was Barcelona playing here so of course we went to see it. Very first football game Baby James has seen. After the game Sunday lunch and that was our weekend. Not quite ready for Monday yet. Why it always comes so fast..

Friday date nights are the best

@lifewithmrcandbabyjames is my new Facebook page

Ready in the audience for some girl power football

No comments:

Post a Comment