07/09/2018

Wake up at 1:11, Checked

Feels like this is something I love to complain about. From the title you can guess that we woke up at 1:11 last night. Or I did. Mr. C hadn't even felt asleep yet. So Baby James woke at the night crying like hell. The way he never cried before. It took at least half an hour for him to fall asleep again. And after that I of course couldn't. And rest of the night was very restless.

My favourite topic, sleepless nights came to me as a surprise. Now my mom would say, what did you expect. I guess whole world would say the same. I guess I expected sleepless nights, but the reality is harder than expectations. Now I can only trust, again my mom and the whole world, you'll forget it when time goes by.


But what I am wondering is what cost that heartbreaking cry? He was not hungry. He was half asleep while crying. Nothing seemed to help. And I was sure we were about to wake the whole neighbourhood. I haven't gone out today, so I don't know if we did. 

Mr. C was checking hes temperature, seemed normal. I was trying to google the answer. Didn't find the answer quick enough. But I truest google. So I went back to find the answer in the morning. 

There is a problem. When googling the symptoms your baby happens to have. You only find forums (at least in Finnish). And there I found it could be anything. Theeth, stomach, ears. Some kind of a horror attack. Bad dream. Baby can be learning to move and thats why is restless in the night. Babys are all different so could be anything. Ok, very good. Now I know. 

Could a someone baby professional person tell what happened?

I don't want to only complain so I will tell you a story how I almost died few weeks ago. 
Last summer Mr. C send me a selfie of him self canoeing. Very cute picture, but I can't find it anywhere. He had bought a tandem canoe. Quality time for us. My answer: no, its dangerous. Mr. C said its lovely and I will like it. So I encourage myself (and trusted him) and few weeks ago we went. Stylish as ever. And I have to admit I was happy to go.


But. There is no picture of us coming back. It would be pretty much the same picture except without the canoe. And we were wet. The other side of that canoe punctured somehow in the middle of our trip. Luckily we were not too far away from another shore. But. What did I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment