14/09/2018

What are you good at?

If you ask me, I'm not good at anything. Some people are good at drawing , singing, dancing, what ever. I don't have this kind of skills. Any of them. And how I wish I could say I'm good at doing this or that. But when I think about it, I go blank. I'm lacking of talent. Im not asking pity. And my mom will sure tell me that I'm good at everything. But I don't have special talent. Or at least I haven't found it yet.

I had this conversation with Mr. C the other day. I ask him to tell me what I am good at. He said
'you are good at making your nail polish'. Last time I wore nail polish was in July. I think. But Mr. C is also good at making he's nails.


Next he said I'm good at making my make up. On a good day I wear mascara. On a good day. Usually I don't even do that. Tho, I remembered my little brother asked me to do make up on him few years ago. And I did. Not sure you can put this in the talent box.


Then Mr. C remembered I'm a mother. And told me I'm the best mom for Baby James. This I will not deny completely. As every mom, I have the cutest and best baby in the world.


So what can you count as a talent? What are you good at? What could be my hidden talent? And where is it hiding?
But now, while its hiding, lets go and enjoy the pizza Friday.

And yes. I got the hint. I should fix myself a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment