09/09/2018

Sunday Market in Alcudia

Mr. C had woke up this morning with Baby James so I could sleep in a bit. I didn't sleep whole morning, but woke around 8:30. Ah, what a feeling to stay in the bed for a while before getting up! And when I did, I went to the toilet. I was sure I left a pair of grey mini shorts there in the evening. But didn't found them. Guess I was wrong. Put on another pair of shorts and went to the kitchen. Baby James was already sleeping his morning nap and Mr. C was making toasts for breakfast. I don't know, maybe it was a perfect fit for him, but it took a while before I realise I just found my grey shorts. Mr. C was wearing them. I took a picture of him but to save him from all the ladies going wild I will not publish it.

After breakfast me and Baby James went to the market. In alcudia there is a market every Sunday and Tuesday. We went to buy fruits and nuts. But I'm pretty sure anything you want to buy, you can find it in the market. Today its been bit cloudy so the market was packed. Good thing about trolleys in a market is that you can load all the heavy shopping in the basket under the trolly. But you can also push little bit way in the crowds. No, that was a joke. I wouldn't  do that.









 Before we left to the market Mr. C also tried to dress up Baby James. I catch him with a blue pyjama and yellow shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment