13/06/2018

Apple Pie is a fruit

Right? By an accident I have been eating quite healthy today. Lots of fruits. Started morning with a banana smashed in a greek yogurt. Banana, fruit number one. Had also two cups of coffee.  Coffee is made of coffee beans which for me is a fruit (more than a seed). Thats fruit number two.  


Went out with Baby James again in the morning for few hours. It was safe to go, I knew Mr. C had to be on the other side of the island today. So there was no proposal to be expected. Walked by a fruit shop. Its a fruit even if it is fluffy.

Fruit shop
Bought this cute summer outfit for Baby James. Perfect for these hot days we are now having here.

Not a fruit bag.
When we got home I was so hungry that I just wanted to have something quick and easy. Luckily I had ready to go sandwich in the freezer. This sandwich had chocolate (it was ice cream sandwich). Chocolate is made of cacao which is bean/seed which for me again is fruit. There we have fruit number three. Drank also a class of orange juice. Pure orange. 100%. Count it as a fruit number four.

Liquid fruit
When I took out my lunch I also noticed we had big box of vanilla ice cream in the freezer. I didn't want to leave it there to rotten. So to be a real good stay at home mom I baked an apple pie to go with the ice cream. Yes, I had real apples. Three to be exact. Just enough to make a pie. Snacked apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Fruit number five.

Fruit
Looking forward to dinner. I will let Mr. C to be in charge of that tonight. He is actually very good at cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah kuulostaa ihan mun ruokalistalta paitsi et aamupala saattais kyl olla kans suklaa painotteinen 😂👌🏻

    ReplyDelete