14/06/2018

Praise the Dads!

Mr. C is an awesome dad. Great. The best. And its not even Fathers day or his birthday and I can say this. Baby James is always so happy with his dad. And now he has even started to look like him.
The moment when I realised my baby is looking like his dad
Already before Baby James was born I knew Mr. C would be a natural talent as being a dad. And I wasn't wrong (hardly ever I am). From the day one how he takes care of the baby just makes my heart melt (or skip a beat). These two are doing so many things together.

Cant believe this man once said to me he doesn't know how to hold a baby. Showing here two good options: Like he is a pineapple you are proud to show or a sloth hanging from the tree.



I didn't bought too many clothes for Baby J before he was born. I told Mr. C the reason was I didn't know he's style yet. Of course you need to see the person first to see what kind of clothes suits them. Mr. C also has an eye for a fashion and he knows how to dress a baby.

Baby James wearing a light blue pyjama shirt (wrong way) together with light green pants.

 Mr. C works a lot. I mean a lot. But sometimes he works from home. And then it could be that you need to somehow put together taking care of the baby and working. As an building engineer he has solutions for that.

Attach baby to yourself and keep on working
When Baby James was born everybody, E V E R Y B O D Y, told me to sleep when the baby is sleeping. For me its been impossible to fall asleep during the day. At the end I was lying on the sofa eyes closed getting stressed who's gonna do the laundry and all the cleaning now. But not everyone has the same problem.



 They do activities together. Like normal things you do with a baby. Maybe little creative. But good for the baby. Reading, playing and singing.
Reading my gossip magazine
Playing hide and seek

 Need a nanny or any parenting tips? We cannot help.


 Anyway, he is the best dad for Baby James and I am so proud of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment