12/06/2018

Palma de Mallorca, but I missed a proposal

We are now living in

Palma, the capital city of Mallorca

Although this is about to change in the near future. I absolutely love Palma. For me the size of the city is perfect. It has nice restaurants and all the shops you need or you can just wander around the streets. In every corner you can find either a bar, a pharmacy or barber shop. Which leads to what, I don't know. But to think about it I guess you go a long way with these three...




Palma Cathedral

Anyway, what to see in Palma, for me the first thing that comes to mind is the Cathedral. So in the morning I went for a walk with Baby James to the central and to the Cathedral to take photos and show you little bit of the city. By the Cathedral there is an artisan market. I have always liked markets. Anywhere I am traveling, I always want to go to a local market.



Cathedral La Seu
Mercat artesà
Streets were still quiet and Baby James managed to fall asleep. I don't know what Mr. C does but when he is around naps can last hours. Both, his and babys. With me Baby J normally sleeps around half an hour.


While I was out Mr. C came home and called me. This is what he told me, he had come home to propose me. But as I weren't home, I missed it. I am never leaving the house again.


2 comments: