21/06/2018

Throw back to one year ago

The first time Mr. C came to Finland was midsummer last year. I took a look at the pictures we took year ago. And Helsinki was looking beautiful! I only remembered the September/ October when it was cold, rainy and dark all the time. I forgot how nice it can be in Finland in the summer.


Helsinki was beautiful but it was midsummer so we went to our summerhouse. My family was eager to finally meet Mr. C in person. And rally english was on.
Tip: if you don't understand what someone is saying to you, just say yes. I have witnessed this many times. It can take you anywhere. Yes.



While living in different countries saying goodbye was always so hard. I was always looking forward the next time we could see each other. Im looking at these pictures smile on my face. And what a great reminder of how lucky we are now to be together everyday.


This year we don't celebrate midsummer in Finland. But I hope I can capture these same feelings no matter where we are. Happy happy midsummer and take photos, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment