15/06/2018

Football, pizza and The underwear

I love Fridays, it is my favourite day. Its when the weekend starts and Mr. C is more home with us. And  more importantly its known as PizzaFriday in this household. Do I need to say that I also love pizza?

Football World Cup has started. So tonight we are watching football. Its Spain against Cristiano Ronaldo. Baby James is ready to cheer Spain to win. I don't know if I am allowed to cheer for Ronaldo.

Player #1 year 2018
And its not only the pretty face of Ronaldo, he is also good player. And I know it because I once was a quite a player too. Back in the nineties. 

Player #2 year 1998
When having a family its totally ok to order a family pizza. Its totally ok also if you don't have a family. Pizza is always ok. In every size. So hand up if you like pizza.

Baby James with pizza of his size. O K.
I have saved the best for last. Mr. C's outfit for the Championships. Our family is ready for the game.

Player #3 No words
Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Apua miks et oo kirjottanu aijenmin blogia! 😂😂 Näitä on ihan mahtavaa lukea, you player 😂😂🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana Jossu! Kiitos, ihana kommentti ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Taper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. gym Leggings

    ReplyDelete