18/06/2018

Broken alarm clock

I don't need the usual alarm clock. My alarm is called Baby James. He wakes me up every morning around 7.30. I have never been a morning person. But waking up 7.30 is ok. It could be worse. Like when I was a child. According to the story I was set to 5:30. Every morning. And I woke my parents by saying Herätyskello! (Alarm clock!). Every morning.

Well during the weekend my alarm went broken. I guess its only because we had something to do. And for the first time in months I was thinking I should put alarm on. But I didn't.


We had booked a time to fix a passport for Baby James on Saturday morning at 9:24. Yes, 9:24. Not 9:20, not 9:25 or 9:30. It was 9:24. And Saturday morning its also yoga time for me. Morning yoga is at 10.30. Not 10.24. So anyway, needed to be out from the house at 9:00. My alarm goes on 8.30. What?? 8:30!! Get your yoga pants on, put Baby James ready and find all the papers you need for the  passport. We got out finally 9.15. Not bad to be in Spain.

Strike a pose
Just having fun with the camera 
Ok, then to the yoga. Mr. C said the other day that I should be yoga teacher. Haha. I am beginner when it comes to yoga. I really like and enjoy yoga. But sometimes I even need to concentrate whats right and whats left. Not a teacher material but Namaste Mr C.


Earth yoga studio in palma
Back to the broken alarm. I didn't get it fixed during Saturday so Sunday morning it went on 6.23. I tried to tell him its night go back to sleep but he just smiled at me. And instead of going to bed the normal ten o'clock in the evening, I went little wild Saturday and stayed up till midnight watching movies with Mr. C. Baby James woke to eat in the night at 3.19. After that I failed to fall asleep again. So when the alarm was smiling at me 6.23 (and I only had three hours of sleep and had been up another three hours) I passed him to Mr. C and tried to get some sleep.

Ten o'clock Mr. C woke me. With the best possible way: breakfast in bed. Pancakes with Nutella, coffee with warm milk, yogurt with a cherry on the top. Aaaand twelve points goooooes to: Mr C!

Mornings are for breakfast


No comments:

Post a Comment