30/07/2018

What to eat when in Finland

One week down, one to go. Holiday in Finland has treated us good. And the food. I will dedicate this chapter to food.
Baby James is now 4 months and started to taste foods. So far the favourite is, of course, the messiest with berries. He was quick to learn how to eat. Now when he sees a spoon coming closer he is waiting mouth open.


Wednesday me and Baby James went to the Tivoli with grandma and J's cousin. After going wild in the machines we took a girly snack. Three girls, three times sausage and fries please. Baby James was having a nap.


Thursday Baby James had a little party to invite family and friends to see him. Too many presents he got, thank you every one joining. It was lovely to see you all and I was full of happiness. Cakes, candy and sparkling wine was on the menu. My mom made tiny little strawberry dream cake... 




The famous cheese cake was at the party too. Instead of saying "Marry me?" it said Baby James but it was recognised by many guests. Let me also tell you that Mr. C has told me that I can try to propose with some other cakes, some will sure work...

Friday afternoon we packed the car and drove two hours to the summerhouse. It was my turn to fix the snack in the evening and as I feel myself as a Spanish señorita I made a cheese plate with ham.


Lets not forgot the drinking when in Finland. You can either drink beer like my friend or take a nice glass of wine by the lake. Both equally good options.


So, one more week to spend in Finland before new chapter starts in Mallorca. Kippis to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment