04/08/2018

Miehikkälä on my mind

Did I already say that Finland has been treating us good? We have been having such a wonderful time here. To see all friends and family has been absolutely great. Two weeks has gone so fast. Only this weekend left and Monday we go back to the island. But yesterday was the best as Mr. C came to Helsinki.

Highlight of the holiday was also last weekend at the summerhouse. How relaxing and beautiful it can be in Finnish nature. Me and my niece put up a soap factory. I will only share the pictures and not any tips how to make soap. Our recipes went bit wild. There was a point when one of us wanted to put sticks in the soap..

So, yesterday came Mr. C. We talked about it with Baby James the whole day. And what did we do? We went to see ice hockey. Neither one of my Spanish boys has seen ice hockey live before. My youngest brother was having the first game of the season and of course they won. And for the first time in weeks we were not feeling hot!

But today is the day. The big day. Its the Wedding day!!! Not mine. Or Mr. C's. Or ours. But my cousins. Baby James has bought new outfit for the occasion. Mr. C is fitting bit better to his shirt. And I will need to wear supportive underwear. But we are ready to celebrate the LOVE today.










No comments:

Post a Comment