20/08/2018

Cliché Tuoché

What have I learned during these four and a half months of being a mom? I learned that all the cliches are true. There is no exception. And here is my favourite ones.

1. Sleep now while you still can

This one was used a lot while I was pregnant. And I did sleep rather good. But sometimes I felt it was unfair I could sleep late in the morning while Mr. C went out to work early in the morning. Now, I would sleep till late in the afternoon if I could. Without any feelings of unfairness.

Yes. Please.

No. Thanks.










2. It will get easier soon

Used in the first weeks after Baby arrived. Totally lost when and where and how I should sleep. This lead to that I was totally lost with, about everything, somedays. But yes, little by little it did and still does get easier. 
Here, in picture how I looked before Baby James. Second picture after Baby has arrived. There I had already had three cups of coffee...



3. Dont cry over split milk

But it really truly can make you cry. I was brave enough to save my tears till the moment I started to clean the split milk. 


4. You will understand when you have your own children

This saying is used, of course, when you don't have children. It is one of the most annoying things one can say to you. Honestly, what is more annoying than someone telling you that you are unable to understand something? And to fix it, you must wait at least nine months. But it is so true. And will only make sense once you have your own children. Experience is eyes opening. 


5. It takes a village to raise a child

Every pair of helping hands are always welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment