14/07/2018

When life doesn't give you lemons


Go buy them and bake a cheesecake. This recipe I found years ago (from here in Finnish) and it is the best cheesecake ever. My family loves it and makes me do it over and over again in every occasion. And now it was Mr. C's turn to taste it.

But we didn't have occasion so I had to invent one on the go. And so I did. I decorated the cake in the best way I could and went on one knee.


He said no. Well it was Friday 13th. Maybe my timing wasn't on the spot.


Okey, he also said it is his thing to ask. And the cake was still delicious. Win Win for me.
I had a slice for breakfast also. And it tastes even better if you let it stay in the fridge over night.


Anyone who likes cheesecakes this is a most do. And it is easy peasy lemon squeesy. Decoration is up to you. You can use mine but don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment