24/07/2018

Suomi Finland

Mess in Palma
We are moving away from Palma at the end of the month. While we are renovating our house in Santa Margalida we are going to live in Alcudia. Conveniently I had also planned a holiday in Finland at the end of the month. To stay even tiny little bit sane I had to get my mum to Mallorca to help out in the middle of the mess. 

This is how we mark my moving boxes, Paulas Shit

Grandma in Mallorca
So grandma came last Wednesday. How I missed my mum! She does give me tricky tasks, like Saturday evening ten o'clock she wanted to have nachos and a mojito in a nice place close by. Apparently I should know the menu of every restaurant close by. She also might like to go back to that shop where they had those things. Right, I just don't know what things and in which shop as we been in twenty different shops in the last 24 hours. More hints please. But still I miss her always.

Grandma and Baby James taking selfies

Suomi Finland
Yesterday morning we left to Helsinki. Flight went fast and better than I expected. And Finland is nice and warm. I have already seen some family and soon of to a date with friend. Thursday Baby James is having little party to see more relatives and friends. In the weekend we are going to the summerhouse. And many more plans.

Multitasking Grandma on the flight

Having a walk with Pappa and pineapple



Baby James with uncles and cousins

And yes, I left poor Mr. C in the boiling Palma to finish the heavy part of moving. 




No comments:

Post a Comment